Sunday, June 19, 2011

Getting Things Ready

Today I am setting up this blog. I hope to write here frequently, sharing my thoughts, experiences, and expectations of things to come during our mission in Santiago, Chile for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

This morning, we gave our farewell talks in Sacrament Meeeting.  It was nice to see some of our friends from other wards.  Some dear friends ordered fresh orchid leis from Hawaii to make our farewell extra special and unforgettable. We love and appreciate our church family.


Josie, my wife, and I have recently retired and will be leaving Houston, Texas next Sunday. We have put up our house for sale. We have lived here for 33 years, and raised our 4 children within.

We will miss our Shady Springs Home


Yesterday, we met with two of our daughters and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment